Friday, August 4, 2017

Day 5 last day of GIU Janet Harman

DAY 5 My last day in GIU WOW Uni's,   LAST DAY TO COMMENT
This  week has flown by and I have so enjoyed sharing my creations with you all. So glad that we can all be a support to each other and share with one another.   I am so inspired by all the GIU and try to see them everyday.  I  will be picking  2 winners today and forward them on and you will be announced once I get the Okay .   It has been fun to see your comments and meet you all.  I am truly blessed by the kindness each day, and when ever I do a show and tell the Uni's are all so loving.  I truly have been blessed.

     For my last share:  A card,  it took time and paper and patience, but I loved how 
     she turned out.

  I love all the Angie girls, and own most of them.  I love them, they are all so unique.  I so love UNITY for the uniqueness and variety that Unity offers.  There is something for everyone.  MEET Poppy girl   She is sassy, fun and classy too.  This was from a while ago. I simply stamped her, on to multiple papers and paper piercing  her together, like a paper doll. Cut her clothes out, cut her out and attached her to a card stock,  added paper dies in the same patterns.   Bright cheery and fun.  Out of my comfort zone, but she was so fun to play with.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just gorgeous! Love all your beautiful paper piecing. I've only done that once & I really loved it. I need to do more. Thank you for such an awesome week of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colors and patterns! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a riot of colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and Unity and the mix of all and just it all works and makes for an amazing card! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all the colors and elements you used!

    ReplyDelete