Thursday, August 3, 2017

Day 4 Unity GIU Card Patience Girl Angie Girl Unity Stamp Co

DAY 4: UNITY  GIU week


 DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT  WINNERS Will be picked  FRIDAY;  

   Well this has been one of my new favorites stamps from Unity stamp Co.  Patience Girl.  Another Angie Girl.   I am patient, so maybe that is why I like her so much.  I have her walking along the beach.  Stamping her out on white card stock,  colored her in with Alcohol pens.  Using a unity sentiment Hello Love.  I used two beach themed papers and die cuts.  Her skirt is white embossing powder to fill in her dots on the skirt.
     Summer time Patience enjoying a stroll. My favorite walk is a beach stroll along the shoreline.

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this stamp yet - gasp! She is amazing. I love how you created such a peaceful beach scene for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feeling of the beach in this card. I just received this stamp and haven't had time to play with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! I like the added beach themed elements. I, too somehow missed this Angie Girl. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so blessed, by all the love Unity peeps, I love Patience Girl she is one of the newer girls from Angie Blom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Patience Girl design! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the collage look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of this card that makes you feel the textures in the papers - really nice job on placing Patience and her whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete