Monday, January 1, 2018

Today day 1 of 365 choices to make for myself, family, GOALS AND PLAN

HAPPY 2018  All I know is GOD is and Going to finish what He has started.

I am surrendered, watching, looking at each day as a gift and filling me up before I can start my day.

I am committed to reading HIS WORD the NEW KING JAMES BIBLE and then having coffee.  I

 say that I love coffee.  Not just to jolt up and drink it like water but to breathe, sip, enjoy each sip,

and rest.  As the kids wake up I will put down my cup, and snuggle and read my bible but to hold on

to my kiddos just a little bit longer.  Almost 4 and almost 7.  WOW  when did this happen.

GOALS:

1. Enjoy homeschooling more and let the mind guide us and explore it all.  I have goals, dreams and

hopes for each one of my boys.  2.Three boys that love JESUS, LOVE MOM MA, Love each other,

recongonize this fallen forgotten world is not our HOME. 

3. ETERNITY with OUR LORD is more important than anything else, Toy, television show, event,

project, and worldly offering.

 I am committing to 2018 to be the best momma, friend, truth seeker,

boundary maker, life giver, fighter for my kiddos.   Divorce is not a label.  It is a real gut wrenching

heart breaking stressful choice one has to make when forced to protect my kiddos and myself.   I am 

choosing to fight through pain, physically and emotionally.   Like Paul the apostle,  I am thankful as

it is drawing me closer to the Lord than everyday.   I am choosing joy, to laugh at myself mostly,  to

 find humor inmost situations that I might have taken wrong.  I am going to laugh at Satan, I will

remind myself more who GOD says I am.   A chosen daughter of a KING.  YES I AM A FRICK-EN

PRINCESS.

I am going to wake up take care of JANET, Make up, Hair, Dress up, really use what I have not

hoard. Take care of me, fight my skin cancer.   Share my life with more people.  Speak truth, but not

unwholesome talk about anyone.   Learn how to do something new that I am afraid of.  Create more

to give more, to sell more, to save for my kids college and life expenses.  To be completely out of

debt by a time, but to follow the FPU and the Crown ministries programs.  To sell what I  do not

need, to put in my kids fun account to play more.  Cook more homemade soups, freeze, clean eat and

organize this home.

No comments:

Post a Comment