Sunday, September 24, 2017

GIU BLOG HOP Growing in Unity September 24, 2017

UNITY STAMP BLOG HOP COMMENT TO WIN

Hi I am so happy and blessed to be invited to join in on this Sunday September 24, 2017 blog hop.

I am feeling crafty even though my craft room is still in boxes. I had a flood in January, and this summer I have been redoing my craft room. Summer just flew by and now it is fall. I had all my Unity stamps in boxes,label and  easy to find.  So when I was stressed out I grabbed my Unity Stamps and got to crafting.  So happy Fall yall from Sunny California.  Enjoy some of my Unity creations.  And get craftin.        
                                                             Hello Autumn from KOMsentiment and layered
 Angie Blom  planner gal Today                                                                                                                          

       



















  Tag is made with Using KOM and sentiment  & stamp  pumpkins  and UnityGive Thanks  leaves.                                Thanks for Hopping!                                                                                                                            IG @janetharman007
                                                                                          facebook Janet O Harman                                                                                                                    @ etsy store    giftstreasuresfinds

55 comments:

  1. Love your projects, especially that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I'm sorry about your flood (and the crafting space being in bit of a transition) but I am so glad you labeled your boxes clearly so you could find what you needed for some stamping therapy. And WOW! I'm really glad we get to see your projects. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been a work phew I am tired but I can see the light. Being organized is the key Thank you for hopping today

      Delete
  4. So glad you had your Unity stamps available and ready to help you get out of of your funk! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made some great cards. So sorry to hear about your flood, but glad you are getting a new craft room. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you It has been a fun crazy summer but for my crafting saving me hahah jk really though it makes me sane

      Delete
  6. Great cards thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful planner page with Angie's girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by I am new to all this decorative planner stuff but have always had a planner or two since the early days of daytimers and franklin coveys been fun decorating

      Delete
  8. Awesome cards, especially love the Hello Autum Thankful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your flooding, but happy to hear how organized you are to be able to reach in and stamp whenever needed. Thank you for sharing your cards and story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards and a really cute tag (I love the look of a non-colored image like this - just doesn't need it).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet - hugs to you for a flooded craft room and your craftin out of boxes! But kudos on finding the Uniry stamps and creating this beauty! Reminds me of the Phoenix - rising up to create a masterpiece! Super card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the variety of cards and tags you made. Coffee images and the Planner Girls are some of my favorites !! So nice to be hopping with you today !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cards. Love the coffee themed tag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these cards are amazingly wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection of cards and tags. I like the one with the gal and thankful autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have done a great job of crafting with the obstacles you've had. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards and love your pumpkin tag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What super fun cards! I'm glad you managed to keep some of your supplies handy. Loving all your fabulous layers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving your projects today - very unique:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your cards and tag! The colors are very nice and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layering on the planner
    girl. the tag is so pretty - love
    the uncolored pumpkins.
    thanks for sharing.
    Hope you get your room organized
    soon - I've been through that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pumkin tag. Gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. You do an amazing job with your Angie girls and I love how you did the Pumkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I am just hoping on here after trying to get through a busy season. Thank you oh so much I love angie girls. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete